CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION
Great Opportunities for Growth
Our CLE opportunities are offered in many different practices areas including family, tax, insurance, personal injury, and more. We invite local speakers to touch on a range of topics. Our continuing education opportunities are offered for a nominal price on a monthly basis.
- Wed, Oct 12Zoom EventOct 12, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDTZoom EventPlease join Megan Mejias of White & Mejias, PLLC, as she discusses various issues associated with eviction lawsuits, including procedural eviction requirements, and tips for responding to legal arguments presented by opposing counsel. She will also discuss how our local judges are handling the
- Sat, Oct 15The Woodlands
See some of our past CLE offerings
- August CLE: Being Nice Pays - Interacting With Opposing Counsel To Get the Best Results for Your ClientsFri, Aug 19Zoom Event
- Wed, Jul 13Zoom EventJul 13, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDTZoom EventIf you've ever written an essay or taken a photo, you already have a copyright. But what rights does that give you, and how do you protect and enforce them? After this presentation you should understand the basics of copyright ownership, as well as how to register with the Library of Congress.
- Wed, Jun 08Zoom
- Wed, Apr 13Zoom Event
- Wed, Mar 09Zoom Online Event
- Wed, Feb 09Zoom Online EventFeb 09, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMZoom Online EventPlease join the WBA for its February CLE presented by Diane St. Yves-Brewer via Zoom entitled “Take Your Opposing Counsel to Lunch Day.” Diane will discuss professionalism, civility and the Texas Lawyers’ Creed. She will focus on how to zealously advocate for your client while not being a jerk.